Home Remedies for Digestive Problems
If you have a stable and healthy digestive system then more than half your edible health issues are solved. Having a disturbed digestive system lets to multiple problems like weight gain on the patient's stomach, bloating, tummy stress, heartburn nausea diarrhoea etc. Your body becomes unable to absorb nutrients and hampers the proper working of your internal organs.
Digestion refers to the breakdown of food molecules that are large and insoluble in much smaller water-soluble molecules. these broken down molecules can be easily absorbed by our blood plasma and then transported across the human body intestine and then passed on to the bloodstream.
What is Digestion?
Ingestion to excretion the process of food circulation in the human body is categorised as digestion. Whatever you eat all its minerals and nutrients are absorbed by the body only with the help of digestion.
People with an unhealthy lifestyle often neglect their own body and symptoms that need attention. It can impair your body from absorbing nutrients, storing fats, as well as regulating your blood sugar.
What are the Symptoms of A Troubled Digestion System?
The damages caused to your body can be denoted by certain symptoms. Most people ignore such symptoms or just treat them superficially. In doing so, the underlying causes of these might manifest to grow into something more serious. To identify treat and reverse all damages caused by the disease. Some common digestive symptoms should always be taken care of which are observed within your body
- Stomach problem
- Pain on your right abdomen
- Foul passing gas
- Excessive burps around meals
- Drowsiness or lethargy after a meal
- Diarrhoea and constipation
- Bloating and stomach gas
What Causes such Digestive Problems?
All causes of digestive disorders root from the undigested food in your stomach. It is mostly like food rotting inside of us. Our organs grow tired and are unable to produce digestive enzymes that aid digestion. As a result, the microorganisms inside our body does the breakdown of the food for us. This reduction in enzyme secretion is often covered up by medications, this resulting in a long-term serious disease. The main reasons why our body produces less of these enzymes in the first place are:
- Poor Chewing: Chewing helps to break down your food into smaller, more digestible particles. If the food is not properly masticated, the need for zyme production increases.
- Low Level of Hydrochloric Acid In The Body: HCl is used by the body to digest proteins. Our body makes HCl with the help of Vitamin B, Chloride Salts, Magnesium and Zinc. Hence, the deficiency in any of these will lead to a lowered HCl production, thus affecting your digestion.
- Low Enzyme Production: Your pancreas is responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, proteins and fats. in case you have a high sugar diet then the pancreas might be tired from breaking down all the sugar. Leading to the carbohydrate being fermented into a lot of gas.
- Low Bile Formation: in case large fat globules unable to pass to the lymphatic system, the bile is unable to pump to the gallbladder for digestion.
- Partial Digestion: the food that is partially digested will start to ferment leading to growth parasites that are feed on this is a partially digested food.
- Bacterial Growth: any undigested food might lead to an overgrowth of unwanted bacteria. This can eventually lead to problematic symptoms in your body.
Foods to Avoid During an Upset Stomach
In case you are finally aware that your digestion system is experiencing a setback, you need to avoid certain foods that may trigger discomfort to your body. Any form of unwanted external agent might tamper with your already irritated digestive system. The following are the types of food you must substitute out of your daily diet to regain your health.
- Spoiled foods
- Unwashed food
- Spicy food
- Dairy products
- Acidic foods
Foods to Eat on an Irritated Stomach
Many items are just easy on your body. Having food rich in proteins and fibre can drastically improve your bad digestion. The following are the food items that are the best to improve digestive.
- Chia Seeds
- Herbal Green Tea
- Whole Grains
- Green Vegetables
- Ayurvedic Herbal Tea
Serious Effects of Digestive Problems
Unresolved stomach disorders and digestive diseases can lead to several health problems. The most common problems that a patient with gastro problems face are as follows:
- Abdominal pain or cramping
- Abdominal swelling, distension or bloating
- Bloody stool
- Changes in bowel movements
Choosing the Path of Nature
Nature is the best remedy. Choosing home remedies for stomach gas reduction or to cope with any disease is a sustainable solution. It prevents your body from taking chemicals and synthetic medications and helps the body heal back to its natural form. Digestion, gastric and food related problems are sorted efficiently with the help of natural herbal tea leaves, species and Ayurveda. This can be the best home remedies for digestive problems
Considering the fine medicinal properties of mother nature, the following is a list of herbs, spices and tea for digestion that works wonders if you are having trouble with your tummy. These not only soothe your irritated system but help boost your enzymes and digestive juices.
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Fennel Seeds
- Holy Basil
- Bay Leaf
- Rose Petals
Natural Remedies Right at Your Home
The home remedies for bloating reduction can be taken directly or in the form or an herbal tea. Depending on your food habits and lifestyle, you can incorporate them before or after your meals.
Are you wondering how to improve digestion naturally at home?
Yethai Tea brings to you their digestion boosting herbal tea that consists of an amalgamation of all these spices blended in a delicious fragrant tea. This is considered to be one of the best drinks for digestion. 2-3 cups of this everyday a few hours after the meal are advisable.
You can buy this herbal tea online from anywhere across the globe from: