Do you suffer from an upset stomach? Does stomach acid make you restless or do you often fall prey to stomach infections? Digestive problems often go unattended and if you visit a professional, it costs you severe money and your body the burden of chemical drugs. None the less, stress from poor lifestyle habits and an imbalanced diet can cause bloating and burns in the stomach, acid regurgitations and gastric problems. The result is restlessness and more stress that disturbs every other aspect of life which bars productivity and incurs a big cost to overall health. Yethai’s digestive herbal green tea works as a digestion booster to help you stay healthy and fit naturally.
Yethai’s digestive tea is a fine blend of green tea and carefully chosen Ayurvedic herbs that smoothens your internal system and enhances bowel wellness. Endorsed by a pool of loyal customers, our digestive drink has a unique formula of herbs and antioxidants and proves to be most effective amongst all other digestive products in the market. You can use Yethai Tea regularly for a routine bowel cleansing with one pack of our herbal goodness lasting for 30-45 days (Minimum 70 cups). So, even with a weak digestive system or a habit of eating takeout food, you can afford a digestive advantage at just Rs. 2.50 per cup. Be it for personal use or a gift for friends and relatives, a habit of one cup of Yethai Herbal Tea after every meal can keep anyone from an upset stomach.
- 100% natural, No chemicals, Good for Men, Women & Children.
- Recommended by Regular Customers.
- Hygienic Packing to ensure safety and preserve taste.
- Has delicate warming feel to it and does not leave a bitter taste.
- This Green Tea is unflavoured
Premium Green Tea, Mint, Triphala, Lemongrass, Licorice, Bay Leaf, Cinnamon, Rose petals
These are blended at right proposition by Experts to enhancing your Digestive Health
How to use this Tea?
- Drink 2 or 3 cups daily
- Intake of Herbal Tea after 30min to 1 hour following meal is advisable
- Do not take in empty stomach
How to prepare this Tea:
- Boil water and allow it to cool for a minute
- Add quarter to half Tea spoon of Yethai Herbal Green Tea (Digestion Enhancing Tea)
- Strain, if required and Serve it hot
When to drink this Tea?
After half an hour or one hour following your meal
What is the advantage of having this Tea regularly?
- It improves the digestive system in your body
- Most of the problems in your body starts vanishing when your digestive system is good
Who can use this Tea?
Ideal for Men, Women and Children