According to the World obesity federation, obesity is a global epidemic that needs to be taken care of as an urgent matter. Obesity and weight issues are common problems in today’s world faced by millions of adults and youngsters. Speaking of which, what does being overweight mean? It is the accumulation of body fat more than the optimum fat required. Excessive fat in the body can affect the quality of life people live.
Similar to this is the concept of BMI (body mass index), which is an index to measure the body weight in accordance with human’s weight. BMI is different for everyone depending on age, height, and gender. High BMI can lead to countless health problems including heart failure, strokes, diabetes, and metabolism disorder to name a few.
According to WHO, around 59% of the population is overweight. What causes a person to be a victim of obesity? Well, that depends on the list of factors:
- High intake of sugary, processed, or junk food.
- An inactive lifestyle which means a lack of exercise.
- Stress eating.
- Some people have genetic issues.
- Big potions of food or food addiction.
- Pharmaceutical drugs.
Above listed are some of the reasons for fat accumulation in the human body but there are various more.
For one to have healthy lifestyle, they should start looking out for themselves. Now how to lose fat naturally? Cutting out on high carbs and sugary items can be of great help. Maintaining a healthy way of life which involves exercise, proper sleep, and drinking water as per the need of the body. Some Ayurveda herbs can be of great help to lose weight naturally. Cinnamon, black seeds, and fenugreek are considered as home remedies to lose weight. Green tea here is considered as a natural slim product.
Green tea is an herbal drink that comes with enormous benefits but the foremost advantage that it has is that it boosts metabolism. It breaks down the food into usable energy hence act as a fat cutter. This fat loss drink has proven to give positive results and considered the most effective one among the other weight loss drinks.
Yethai Tea offers weight loss tea that is a perfect combination of green tea and other herbs that aids in fat burning. It is considered to be the best quality green tea as it not only boosts metabolism but also act as an antioxidant. This natural green tea acts as a great weight loss tea. Furthermore, slim tea is also considered as a remedy to lose weight in tummy and hips.
This weight loss herbal tea can be taken twice or three times a day depending on person to person to reduce belly fat and stomach fat naturally. Consumption of this organic herbal tea along with an active lifestyle can turn out to derive amazing results for all the men and women. This drink is regarded as a fat burner for women who to wish to stay perfect in size.
Fat loss drink can be taken after the meals or on an empty stomach in the morning to have the best results. It is a natural remedy to lose weight and consumed by millions of people every day to not only stay fit but to prevent other diseases attacking too.
- Replace high-calorie beverage with weight loss drink. It is an excellent product that has regular customers since this is considered as the best tea for weight loss.
- This weight loss tea powder is good for you to reduce the Body Mass Index naturally and support weight loss naturally.
- This weight loss natural tea is ideal for men and women of all ages.
- Prepared by Ayurveda experts
- This Weight Loss Herbal Tea has a delicate warming feel to it and is good in taste with no bitterness
- This weight loss drink can be easily prepared
Premium Green Tea, Garcinia Cambogia, Lemongrass, Tulsi, Cinnamon, Ginger, Coleus. These are blended at right proposition to enhance the benefits of Weight loss by Experts
How to use this Tea?
- Drink 2 or 3 cups daily
- Intake of Herbal Tea after 30min to 1 hour following meal is advisable
- Do not take in empty stomach
How to prepare this Tea:
- Boil water and allow it to cool for a minute
- Add quarter to half Tea spoon of Yethai Herbal Green Tea (Weight reduction Tea)
- Strain, if required and Serve it hot
When to drink this Tea?
After half an hour or one hour following your meal
What is the advantage of having this Tea regularly?
- It reduces your BMI and helps you to keep yourself fit
- It helps you to reduce your weight and reduce your tummy. One of the best ayurveda drink to loose belly fat
Who can use this Tea?
- People who are overweight or obese
Read in this link to understand how the Ingredients would help you in Weight Loss https://www.yethaitea.com/blog-post/herbal-weight-loss-tea-blended-with-natural-herbs-and-amazing-merits-/
Watch this video to understand how to prepare this Tea and how to use it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHxCxanCONM