The aroma of fresh tea stimulates your senses. You take the first sip and you appreciate life and its pleasures. We understand the impact of small things in life. To serve the world in wellness and satisfaction, Yethai Tea puts in all the effort to gift you the best feeling of freshness in a cup. Though we specialize in all types of tea processing, we suggest, you must not miss our special orthodox whole leaf tea. We process Assam tea leaves of the best grade in our tea processing center in Assam to pack the freshness to be released in your cup. We maintain impeccable hygiene to ensure safety with FSSAI approvals and get the tea checked in external labs as well. Yethai’s orthodox black tea is the best product for people who prefer a strong aroma and taste in their tea.
Yethai’s orthodox tea is an orange pekoe leaf tea which means it is made from the best grade orthodox tea leaves. We process our tea with great care to have a high amount of antioxidants that keep you healthy. We use 100% organic tea leaves and add none of the artificial flavors or harmful chemicals. This orthodox leaf tea comes at a cost of less than Rs. 150, cheaper than tea powder and one pack makes at least 50 cups costing you less than Rs. 3 per cup. If you are not already a fan, you must give Yethai’s orthodox Assam tea a try and we assure, you will be forever, a slave to it.
- 100% natural, No chemicals or added flavors.
- Hygienic packing to ensure safety and preserve taste & aroma.
- Compliant to FSSAI standards.
- Has delicate warming feel to it and does not leave a bitter taste.
- Look: Whole Leaf Type, Loose Tea
- Good for Women and Men.
How to use this Tea?
- Drink 2 or 3 cups daily
- Intake of Tea after 30min to 1 hour following meal is advisable
- Do not take in empty stomach
How to prepare this Tea:
- Heat water to approx 80deg C
- Add half teaspoon of this product
- Add sugar and milk (if required)
- Strain and serve it hot
When to drink this Tea?
After half an hour or one hour following your meal
What is the advantage of having this Tea regularly?
It gives a freshness to your whole body
Who can use this Tea?
Ideal for the whole family