Do you want to enjoy the health benefits of green tea but just cannot give up your old taste of black tea?
Oolong tea is the answer to your dilemma. Tea connoisseurs have a specific taste, and they cannot give in to a few common flavors. Yethai’s Oolong black tea hits the right spot with a precision of taste and health. It is made from the same plant as green tea but where the green tea undergoes hardly any oxidation, Oolong tea is oxidized ranging from 8 to 80%(giving it a black color). It is high in antioxidants just like green tea plus it also serves a great taste for the orthodox tea lovers.
Yethai’s organic oolong tea is manufactured from the best Darjeeling tea leaves. We process our tea with great care to have a rich amount of antioxidants that help in weight loss by reducing body fat naturally. Our Darjeeling leaf tea facilitates the absorption of blood sugar and works as a diabetic health drink. It reduces the risk of obesity and also improves mental alertness. If brewed properly, it has a very faint aroma and no bitterness making it tasty for children. You can use Yethai’s oolong tea for weight loss regularly after meals and with regular exercise, witness the magic of fat burning yourself. It comes at a cost of less than Rs. 300 and one pack makes at least 35 cups costing you less than Rs. 8 per cup. Yethai’s weight loss tea is the perfect sample of a classic tea with incredible health benefits. It deserves a place in your pantry and a suitable gift for students to elevate mental performance.
- 100% natural, No chemicals or added flavors.
- Hygienic packing to ensure safety and preserve taste & aroma.
- Has delicate warming feel to it and does not leave a bitter taste.
- Look: Whole Leaf Type, Loose Tea
- Good for Men, Women & Children
How to use this Tea?
- Drink 2 or 3 cups daily
- Intake of Oolong Tea after 30min to 1 hour following meal is advisable
- Do not take in empty stomach
How to prepare this Tea:
- Boil water and allow it to cool for a minute
- Add quarter Tea spoon of Yethai Oolong Tea
- Strain and Serve it hot
When to drink this Tea?
After half an hour or one hour following your meal
What is the advantage of having this Tea regularly?
- Improves mental alertness
- Prevents Type II diabetes
- Enhance Weight loss
Who can use this Tea?
Ideal for Men, Women and Children