Love the soothing essence of freshly brewed tea but don’t like the hard flavor?
Assam alone contributes to more than half of tea plantations and with West Bengal and other North Indian states, it produces over 80% of tea produced in India. But all the north Indian tea leaves have a signature taste and color. For people who want to have more aroma and less bitterness, Nilgiri mountains provide an environment that makes for a perfect tea. CTC tea more strongly in taste also means more caffeine. We at Yethai Tea process Nilgiri tea powder in our specialized tea processing center to produce a rare brand which releases an aroma that soothes the soul without the hard flavor.
Yethai’s Nilgiri CTC dust tea is made with fresh handpicked Nilgiri tea leaves especially for our customers who are all for aroma.Nilgiri black tea produces an exhilarating aroma with a mild color and brilliant, mild taste. We maintain impeccable hygiene to ensure safety with FSSAI approvals and get the tea checked in external labs as well. Packing is done with extra care so that the tea remains fresh to release the aroma directly in your cup. We use 100% organic tea dust and add none of the artificial flavors or harmful chemicals. You can brew it with milk, which is the popular use or consume it black. Even after being an established brand, our CTC black tea is priced reasonably in the market. Grab a pack now because Yethai’s Nilgiri black tea powder is a must in your tea pantry for regular use or you can gift this rare collectible to your loved ones.
- 100% natural, No chemicals or added flavors.
- Hygienic packing to ensure safety and preserve taste & aroma.
- Compliant to FSSAI standards.
- Has delicate warming feel to it and does not leave a bitter taste.
- Look: CTC Tea Dust, Loose Tea
- Good for Women and Men.
- Heat water to around 80-90deg C with sugar
- Add 3/4th to 1 spoon of this Tea
- Allow it to brew for 2-3 min
- Add milk (if required)
- Strain it with a strainer, Fill your cup and Enjoy the Tea