India, well known for its tradition, cultural values, a wide variety of food, and so on, is also famous for its fragrantly rich spiced tea "Masala tea," the trendy tea worldwide, for its uncountable health benefits and exquisite taste and aroma.
In India, tea is known as "Chai," and the spice mixture is "Masala." This cup is traditionally made by boiling local black tea in a combination of spices and herbs like ginger, cardamom, lemongrass, clove, cinnamon, and pepper.
Benefits of Masala which is blended with Tea:
1) Cinnamon: The rich spice known for its woody aroma and fragrance has high antioxidant properties. The cinnamon present in the tea is considered the best natural immunity booster of all time. It can also boost your energy level to fight against Cancer to an extent.
2) Cloves: This spice gives a pleasant mild sweet, spicy taste to the tea. It also has antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. It helps to improve blood circulation. The use of clove in the natural beverage fights high cholesterol levels.
3) Green Cardamom- This spice infuses a lovely sweet fragrance to your masala tea. It is good to improve digestion and reduce cholesterol levels to a certain extent.
4) Ginger- This spice has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory properties. The ingredient in your masala tea is the perfect solution to improve digestion, kidney-related issues, and chronic illness.
5) Black Pepper: This essential ingredient in masala tea has powerful anti-oxidizing properties and gives a spicy bite to your chai. It helps to boost immunity levels and fight against diseases like cough, cold, flu, etc.
6) Lemon Grass: This magical herb has several health benefits like relieving anxiety and pain, lowering cholesterol, preventing infection, boosting oral health, etc.
Because of these health factors, masala tea is considered one of the best healthy drinks. A cup of masala tea can help keep your loved ones and elders safe from certain diseases. From boosting immunity to preventing Cancer, masala tea has a solution for everyone.
Today, we can easily find masala tea powder in any grocery store in any Indian grocery, and due to its popularity, it's available outside the country. If not, you can purchase it online.
Yethai Masala tea
Our Masala Tea is a blend of a delectable medley of aromatic and warming spices with excellent antioxidant properties. The traditional Indian masala tea is the powerful, regal combination of these species. The intense, imperial flavors of cardamom, cloves, and ginger are perfectly complemented by calming spices and make your day incredibly refreshing and help keep the stress away. Make it a part of your daily routine to stay healthy and fit.
Black tea, ginger, cardamom, lemongrass, clove, cinnamon, and pepper.
How to Prepare this tea:
Add one tea spoon of Masala Tea
Add little sugar or honey
Strain and Serve it hot
Who can use this Tea?
Ideal for Men, Women and Children