Engineered by doctors and Ayurveda experts, Yethai Tea packs a blend of premium green tea and rich herbs from India. It can help ease joint pain in knees, pain in heels and ankles and work as a supplement in arthritis diet. Arthritis is the leading cause of pain and disability among rheumatic diseases. It affects a major 15% of population i.e. over 180 million people in India surpassing diseases like diabetes, AIDS and cancer. Ayurveda has proven to be the most widely accepted method in arthritis care.
Yethai Tea is made with a carefully chosen formula of nutrients that work as a joint pain Ayurvedic medicine for those suffering from chronic disorders of arthritis. While the special herbs in our joint pain tea provide arthritis pain relief and act as a knee and ankle pain support, green tea provides a cure for the associated problems causing arthritis, like obesity and diabetes. Out of all the joint pain relief products in the market, Yethai Tea has proven to be highly effective in providing relief from knee pain and pain in shoulders, wrists, and elbows. It can be taken regularly as an arthritis diet constituent or can provide joint pain relief caused by other reasons or as a normal healthy choice by both women and men of all ages.This pack of Tea would last for 70 cups (for more than a month). You would spend less than Rs.3/cup to get rid of your Joint Pains
- Recommended by Doctors and Ayurveda Experts.
- Hygienic and good in taste, 100% natural, No chemicals.
- This Green Tea is unflavoured.
- Hygienically packed to ensure safety.
- Has delicate warming feel to it and does not leave a bitter taste.
- Relieves pain in your joints. Ideal for Women and Men of or above 40 years.
Premium Green Tea, Nettle, Tulsi, Rhododendron, Cinnamon
These are blended at right proposition by Experts to enhance the benefit of Green Tea and provide you a solution for Joint Pains, naturally
How to use this Tea?
- Drink 2 or 3 cups daily
- Intake of Herbal Tea after 30min to 1 hour following meal is advisable
- Do not take in empty stomach
How to prepare this Tea:
- Boil water and allow it to cool for a minute
- Add quarter to half Tea spoon of Yethai Herbal Green Tea (Joint Pain Relieving Tea)
- Strain, if required and Serve it hot
When to drink this Tea?
After half an hour or one hour following your meal
What is the advantage of having this Tea regularly?
- It reduces the Joint pains in your body
- It helps your bones to be healthy at any age
Who can use this Tea?
Ideal for Men and Wome
Wanted to know more about the advantages of the ingredients? Click this link https://www.yethaitea.com/blog-post/benefits-of-joint-pain-relieving-tea/
Watch this video to understand howt to prepare this Tea and when to drink it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHxCxanCONM