Due to the aroma and taste, Herbal Masala chai dip tea is the most popular beverage in India. Having the potential to prevent different kinds of sickness and maintain your health, herbal black tea comes with various ingredients such as ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, and cardamom. Herbal Masala tea, the tea which takes care of your health is a blend of healthy herbs preferable for your sore throat, runny nose, cold, cough, etc. Apart from this, this herbal tea also helps improve digestion, boosts immunity, and helps in the prevention of cancer.
Its potent anti-inflammatory properties and spices used in this black Ayurveda tea positively impact human well-being. It makes herbal black tea a great pain reliever and relaxing agent. As it consists of clove and cinnamon, masala chai dip tea works excellent for the immune system giving the medicinal effect. Besides, it prevents infections from weakening the immune system.
A blend of Clove, Tulsi, and Cardamom in the herbal masala tea sees no compromise on quality and helps to improve digestion. Besides, adding ginger to the mix makes it more effective. Therefore, herbal masala chai does not only offers the proper digestion but also helps to prevent cancer and provides a calming, relaxing, and refreshing feel to your body. On top of all, herbal Ayurveda tea also increases energy after an entire tired long day of stress.
Made up with fresh tea leaves, black dip tea bags comes rolled in shape to get the maximum leaf size giving the optimal taste infusion. Containing Cinnamon, Ginger, black pepper, and clove sourced from India, the herbal tea helps to improve immunity and is an excellent remedy for colds and other illnesses. A combination of traditional Indian spices is considered reasonably priced for this quality of tea. Its enrichment of medicinal herbs makes it highly antioxidant and anti-inflammatory in action. Besides, it aids digestion, enhances metabolism, works for efficient brain functioning, and boosts energy levels in the human body.
On the other hand, a classic mixture of spices and fresh black tea leaves offers a delicious and refreshing taste with a soothing aroma. Being mess-free and convenient, this Ayurveda tea pack creates a delightful experience of having organic ingredients without artificial sugar, flavors, or colors.
Have a glance at a few essential features of the herbal black tea leaves that makes it the top-notch quality tea -
- Perfect for all, including patients having issues such as migraines, headaches, sore throat, etc.
- This tea pack has organic contents without chemicals that make it safe to use.
- It is a soothing refreshment that can be taken as black tea or with milk or cream.
- Its airproof package retains the aroma of the tea keeping the safety regulations a concern.
All the ingredients in this Herbal Masala dip tea are added in specific proportions to give the utmost results. It contains high-quality Assam tea along with numerous other herbs. These herbal content of Herbal Masala Chai are listed as under
- Cardamom: It is popular for its mildly sweet and aromatic flavor. It has rich antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that help get rid of oxidative cell damage fighting chronic pain. Also, it has cancer-fighting compounds that aid in better health.
- Bay leaf: It is a good source of Vitamins A, B6, and C which helps in improving the immune system of the body. Further, it has a sweet aroma that helps relieve the sinus and running nose. It is also effective in alleviating the discomfort of an upset stomach.
- Javitri: It is one of the strongest herbs to strengthen the heart and aid in better heart health. It has a bitter and astringent flavor and is mildly anthelmintic. It is effective in improving skin tone and complexion along with taste and appetite.
- Cumin: Cumin has rich content of antioxidants and flavonoids which help prevent radical cell damage. Further, it helps prevent heart disease, and cancer and also helps in regulating healthy blood pressure.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek has an anti-inflammatory action that helps attain relief from pain. It is also beneficial in regulating blood pressure and maintaining heart health. Further, it also helps in weight loss, sperm production in men, and milk production in women.
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg is a healthy source of antioxidants that help prevent oxidative cell damage and protect the signs of aging. It is also beneficial for heart health, liver function, and oral health.
- Flaxseed: It contains an abundance of healthy fatty acids that help regulate healthy cholesterol levels. Further, it is effective in maintaining blood sugar levels, blood pressure, and weight loss and can also protect against the symptoms of cancer.
- Ashwagandha: It is one of the most ancient adaptogens used to alleviate mental and physical stress. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve pain and swelling. Also, it’s effective in regulating blood pressure and stress levels.
- Star Anise: It has antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties that prevent the growth of fungus and bacteria in the body. It also helps in regulating healthy blood pressure and blood sugar levels along with better stress management.
- Clove: It’s rich in antioxidants that help prevent free radical damage. Further, it also helps prevent the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers. It’s also beneficial for oral health.
- Ajwain: It is beneficial for gastrointestinal health as prevents the risk of indigestion and constipation. Further, it is effective in aiding relief from cough and congestion. It is also beneficial to retain normal blood pressure.
- Pipli: It has great infection-preventing properties. Further, the hypoglycemic properties of pipli help manage diabetes. It is used as a remedy for respiratory and menstrual problems.
- Tulsi: It is a natural immunity booster with antipyretic and analgesic properties. Also, it has anticancer and stress-relieving properties. Further, it is also effective in maintaining good health and strengthening immunity.
- Ginger: Ginger is loaded with antioxidants that prevent cells from free radical damage which further contributes to stress reduction and DNA protection. It is also beneficial in relieving respiratory issues and strengthening the immune system.
- Cinnamon: It is an effective herb beneficial for maintaining cardiovascular health. It also helps maintain healthy blood pressure and blood sugar levels. The anti-diabetic effect of cinnamon helps retain normal blood sugar levels and it also helps strengthen the immune system.
- Pepper: It is high in anti-inflammatory properties and has antioxidants that help retain better health. Further, it has blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol levels regulating properties that help attain better overall health.
- Brahmi: It helps improve brain function and relieve anxiety and stress. It may also have anti-cancer properties. Further, it’s effective for respiratory issues and strengthening the immune system.
- Fennel: It supports healthy skin and is responsible for maintaining healthy heart health. It further aids in weight management and anemia prevention.
A perfect blend of all these herbs makes herbal tea the perfect addition to your routine. Consuming herbal tea daily after 30-60 minutes of your meal helps strengthen your immune system.
- Boil the water to around 80°C – 100°C.
- Pour the water into the cup and add a Herbal Masala chai dip tea bag in it for two-three minutes.
- Complement it with sugar or honey or any other sweetener of your choice.
- Serve hot. You can drink it with milk or cream or as black tea as well.