When it comes to all one solution for sore throat, coughing, sneezing, lethargy, headache, or whatnot, all Indians rely on one simple yet effective solution, hot brewing Tea. Tea has been used in India for centuries and is still quite popular. Besides, the users still go head over heels for the delicious, aromatic and flavorful tea. Out of different types of tea varieties in India, Assam dust tea is quite in demand. The reason that makes it a reasonable cost dip tea is its string aromatic flavor exotic taste.
The oxidation process that tea undergoes, decides the strength and flavor of the tea. Green tea is minimally oxidized and thus has a mild flavor and aromatic tint. While the black tea is maximally oxidized giving a strong aromatic flavor. Eco dip tea by Yethai Tea is moderately oxidized to generate the perfect combination of aromatic flavor and taste and give you the best experience.
Eco Tea is one of the most popular beverages in India, besides, its reach is not only limited to the country but also across the boundaries. The innovation and use of eco tea run the way back centuries and is still in practice at a great level. Besides, the use of tea has been modified today, considering the convenience of the users. Eco dip tea from India is everything that the name suggests. It is a 100% natural and organically formulated tea with zero interference from synthetic compounds.
Eco Dip Tea was manufactured by dip tea suppliers with a motive to serve 100% natural and organic dip tea. Starting right from the plantation to the processing of tea, all the processes are done organically to retain the aroma and flavor of the tea. The availability of this eco-friendly tea in easy-to-carry tea bags makes it more popular among buyers. Eco Dip tea bags from India are gaining great popularity and today are exported to other countries as well. These tea sachets are easy and convenient to use. Besides, these packs do not alter the flavor and aroma of the traditional tea that you seek.
Eco tea bags from India are specially manufactured CTC tea bags from South India. Yethai Tea relies on South Indian tea gardens for these tea bags due to favorable climatic conditions. As grown in the natural ecosystem, this tea delves the natural aromatic flavor without jeopardizing the overall appeal of the tea. Yethai tea is a dip tea supplier, that has been dealing with tea manufacturing and supply for a long time and has earned a renowned name in the industry.
- Eco tea is available in both loose and tea sachets form and allows you to choose as per your choice.
- It is grown on completely natural and organic farms with the use of organic fertilizers aiding in the natural growth and flavor of the tea.
- Besides, at Yethai Tea, all the FSSAI standards are followed to ensure you get a 100% effective experience.
- It is a reasonable cost dip tea that suits your budget and saves you big bucks.
- Eco Dip tea bags from India are naturally oxidized which makes them rich in antioxidants that are effective for the progressive health of everyone.
- Boil the water in a container and let it come to a temperature of around 80°C.
- Pour the water into the cup and dip a tea bag in it.
- Allow the tea sachet to sit in for 2-3 minutes.
- Add your favorite sweetener and dairy to the tea.
- Serve hot and relish the eco flavor!