Know Your Skin And Role Of Green tea In Treating Skin Problems
Have you ever thought that Skin is the body’s largest organ?
Most of you may not even agree that Skin is an Organ. But, Skin plays a significant role in covering and protecting the body. Skin also binds everything together including the other organs, muscles and the bones. Skin aids to regulate the body temperature. It helps to give a feel of touch etc.
The Three Skin Layers
- Outermost layer – Epidermis
- Below the Epidermis is the Dermis - Consist of the oil and sweat glands, blood vessels and the nerve endings.
- The innermost layer – Subcutaneous Layer - Made of fat and connects the skin with all the tissues.
Ok, do you know why it is essential to have a healthy and a beautiful skin?
As mentioned above skin does hold many responsibilities in taking care of your well-being. Hence you must keep it healthy. Also, every woman yearns to look beautiful and only with a healthy skin you can achieve beauty. Unhealthy skin leads to damaging the internal organs, muscles, and bones. You must protect your skin to stay away from all sickness.
Even though you want to look beautiful and know that skin can contribute to your beauty, you fail to take care of your skin health.
Yes, due to the following reasons skin gets affected.
- When you expose yourself to heat radiations.
- Due to improper handling of tools, knives, etc. your skin gets hurt.
- Not being careful while working with gas stove and getting burnt on the skin.
- Most important reason is your unhealthy eating habit.
The Usual Skin Diseases
- Vitiligo makes skin lose color.
- Alopecia Areata leads to hair fall.
- Psoriasis is causing damage to joints.
- Epidermolysis bullosa causes blisters that are painful on the skin.
- Acne affects all teenagers in the form of pimples and blackheads on the facial skin.
What Deficiency Leads to Skin Problem?
Here you go with the list.
- B Vitamins – Vitamin B3, B12, B6.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Skin and Aging
Do you know? At the age of twenty, your skin needs a supplement of all vitamins and minerals. Slowly during your 30’s skin starts looking dull. In your 60s no wonder that all the aging process will dramatically increase.
So far, you read about skin and the problems it undergoes. Now, you will be happy to know the secret ingredient which can do wonders for your skin.
Excited to know what it is? GREEN TEA
Start using Green tea which is rich in antioxidant right from your teenager to have a healthy glowing skin till your lifetime.
The British Journal of Nutrition study states that the catechins resist the ultraviolet radiation and prevents the premature skin aging.
How to Use Green tea for a Glowing Skin?
The Journal of the American Medical Association Dermatology conducted different studies and confirmed that the green teas have both anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory property that can combat many skin problems.
- Use the green tea leaves for steaming, and it helps to detoxify the pores and hydrate the skin.
- Add green tea concoction to your face pack to stay away from wrinkles.
- Massage your face with a cotton ball soaked in green tea to unclog the pores.
Just have green tea in your kitchen cabinet to use it in any form to have flawless skin!