Green Tea Helps To Treat Dark Circles And Puffy Eyes
Can you believe that every woman can never compromise on their look?
They are very conscious about the same. Whenever they get dark circles, swelling under their eyes, they could feel very restless and desperately look for ways to get rid of them at the earliest.
Top Four Reasons of Getting Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles
1. Lack of sleep – Due to lack of proper sleep you feel not only tired but also get puffy eyes and dark circles under your eyes.
Want to know the natural remedy – Take enough rest and make your get sound sleep for at least seven hours during the night.
2. Skin Allergy – When you develop an allergy to any particular food or environmental conditions it may affect your skin. Especially it becomes dark under the eyes.
Use this simple solution – Usual food allergens include sugar, egg, peanut, corn, soy, dairy products, and gluten. You can stop eating these food products for twenty-one days and slowly introduce one after the other in three days interval. You can find out the actual food that causes allergy and stays away from that.
3. Thyroid Imbalance – When you have hypothyroidism which is an underactive thyroid condition, then you will have puffy eyes as one of the symptoms.
Best way to control is to – Check your thyroid and take necessary medicines to control the same.
4. High Intake of Salty food – When you eat more salty food it leads to water retention in the body. Mainly the water accumulated under the eyes makes your eye look puffy.
Do you want to know the secret way to prevent dark circles - Cut down on salt intake most importantly during the night time? Avoid eating more processed food. Include more fresh and green vegetables and fruits in your diet.
In the recent years due to the popularity of junk foods people eat consume more than 2400 mg of sodium every day. But, the American Heart Association suggests limiting the sodium intake to 1500 milligrams in a day.
Prolonged puffy eyes will lead to the following serious health problems such as thyroid eye disease, dermatitis, cellulitis, drooping eyelids (ptosis), eyelid inflammation (blepharitis), pink eyes (conjunctivitis).
Ok, you may get away dark circles by following the methods mentioned above, but there is ONE way to avoid getting puffy eyes permanently.
Yes, the GREEN TEA naturally helps you to become healthy.
What makes Green Tea ideal to treat dark circles?
· Caffeine present in Green Tea contracts the blood vessels under the skin. As a result, the puffiness and swelling reduce. When the blood vessels constrict, the dark circles disappear gradually.
· Tannins give the astringent flavor and color to tea. This astringency helps to contract blood vessels and capillaries and reduces puffy eyes.
· Also, the EGCG present in Green Tea act as an anti-inflammatory to reduce swelling under the eyes.
Green Tea Recipe To Cure Dark Circles
a) Include three to five cups of Green Tea in your regular diet and allow the antioxidants in Green Tea to do good for your health.
USDA - United States Department of Agriculture recommends the following remedy.
b) Take two Green Tea bags and put it in a glass of water that is hot. Once the water becomes warm, then keep the glass in the refrigerator along with the tea bags. Then place the cool bag each in one eye for 20 minutes. The tea bags will control the puffiness and dark circles