Green Tea for Weight Reduction
Do you yearn for Weight Reduction? I know the feeling. Obesity has become a growing challenge.
OK, first know all about obesity. Obesity means having loads of fat in your body. Yes, I am coming there; find out if you're obese by measuring your body mass index (BMI) and waist size.
Find BMI using the simple formula Kg/m2.
Don’t worry; it’s a simple one to calculate. Just divide your weight in kilogram by your height in metre2. (E.g.: 70 Kg weight and 160 Cm height; 160 Cm = 1.6 m and 2.56 m2, 70/2.56 = 27.3) Yes, the value 27.3 is called as the BMI.
Visit this link to see the BMI chart published by U.S. Department Of Health And Human Services.
What should you interpret from BMI? You must know that a BMI above 30 means you fall into the obese category. And now, you have offered an invitation to all possible health problems.
The American Diabetes Association (ADA) has recommended the BMI cut-off for Asians and particularly in India must be 23, because Indians get affected by diabetes even with BMI as low as 23. Also, ADA has warned Indian population to keep an eye on their measurement of waist circumference (WC).
Causes For Weight Increase
You think I’m exaggerating? No, honestly speaking the following reasons contributes to the addition of body weight among Indians.
- Unhealthy eating habits. Including not sticking to a scheduled time for eating, failing to eat a balanced diet with the carbs, protein, fat, and essential vitamins.
- Consuming very less water and drinking more aerated and sugary beverages.
- Getting addicted to Coffee and Tea.
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle. Not giving importance to physical fitness.
- Forgetting to breathe fresh air.
Indications Of Weight Gain
Most importantly, know the symptoms of weight gain to focus on losing weight the natural way.
- When you feel exhausted quickly.
- When your BMI and WC measures more than the recommended value.
- Frequent pain in knees, hips, and back.
- Tender spots on the body indicate that your body is getting inflammation due to water retention.
- You have to crave for food always even after a good meal
Astonishing, isn’t it? Yes, the mere symptoms quoted above puts you in trouble.
Check This Know The List Of Health Issues Caused Due To Overweight.
It’s time to act on losing weight to do good to your body. Let me show you how.
Yes, I recommend the beverage that makes the difference, You guessed right, it is Green Tea.
Role Of Green Tea In Weight Loss
The caffeine present in Green Tea in small percentage contributes towards burning fat in your body.
Regular consumption of Green Tea aids in stimulating the process of breaking down the fat cells and push them into your bloodstream.
Green Tea does not get fermented during the manufacturing process, and hence its medicinal and health shielding compounds stay intact.
National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) confirms that during the 17th century India exported the first Green Tea to Japan.
2.5 million tons of tea leaves gets produced across the world every year and 20% of which is Green Tea, predominantly Asians consume.
Join the Green Tea club to enjoy the benefits and walk your way to healthy Weight Loss
Click https://www.yethaitea.com/product/premium-green-tea-100g-min-70-cups-loose-leaf-tea-from-assam-no-chemicals-100-natural-fresh-green-tea-powder/ to Get the Best Green Tea for Weight reduction