Benefits of Joint Pain Relieving Tea
The joint pain, also known as Arthritis, is the common problem today between old aged people and also adults between 30 to 50 years of age. Joint pain is a major problem as it creates difficulties in performing day to day activities. However, the positive thing is, it’s not required to take medications for joint pain relief! Most people are using natural cures to get relief for Arthritis pain, whether it’s knee pain, pain in foot, or pain in the shoulder.
There are many natural ways to cure joint pains. In Ayurveda, many herbs & oils are given which can relieve joint pain on regular usage. These herbs have anti-inflammatory properties. But how can you consume these herbs? The most popular way is to use them in a green tea, and using it as a natural Joint pain killer drink!
Fundamentals about joint pain
Joints are the sections of your body where your bones join. Joints enable the bones of your skeleton to move. Joints include:
- Knees, ankles & heels (pain in leg)
Basically, Joint pain means distress, throbs, and soreness in any of the body's joints. If the problem is not that much severe to perform medical treatment, joint pain ayurvedic cures can be beneficial to cure.
Joint pain typically commonly causes due to illness, injury, or aging. It is a very common problem, amongst the people above 35 years in both men and women.
But research states that joint pain occurs more in terms of numbers and intensity of pain in women than men. This because of women’s bone density reduces faster than men after the year 35-40. It has a scientific reason that the production of Estrogen decreases in women after thirties, which is important to protest inflammation in the knee of women knee pain and various other joints.
Which Ingredients are used in Joint Pain-Relieving Tea?
As we discussed earlier, making a joint pain-relieving tea, not a complex work. It’s just a healthy version of green tea with the addition of some joint pain herbals, thus making it a perfect ayurvedic medicine for joint pain. Some of the herbs which help to reduce joint and arthritis pain are:
- Green Tea: Green tea is filled with polyphenols and antioxidants accepted to diminish inflammation and moderate ligament annihilation. Research likewise demonstrates that another antioxidant in green tea called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) obstructs the creation of particles that reason joint harm in individuals with knee and ankle pain support.
- Nettle: Nettle leaf of nettle tree is an very important herb which helps in reducing joint pains. Nettle tea offers lots of health benefits protecting inflammation of joint pain, supports eye health, and also protects heart health. It’s made from green leaves of nettle plant; thus, it’s also called nettle leaf tea or nettle green tea.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is used as a primary ingredient in Indian green teas. Tulsi green tea consists of many natural anti-oxidants which enhances immunity and protects from cardiovascular diseases and relieving pain in ligaments and one of the most effective herbs for arthritis cure.
- Cinnamon: It is a spice which is made from inner bark cinnamon trees. Cinnamon is the ancient ingredient in many medicinal drinks in Ayurveda. Cinnamon has impressive arthritis relief properties and the large number of antioxidants.
- Rhododendron: Rusty-leaved rhododendron is utilized in mix with different herbs for severe conditions, for example, gout, muscle, and pain in heels, nerve pain, sciatica, face pain, muscle, headache, migraines, and rib pain, pain in the foot.
All the above-listed ingredients have the best effect on joint pain and arthritis relief. Even if you suffer from very little joint pain, start taking green tea by adding one of those ingredients, and thus you can permanently relieve joint pain problem without taking any artificial arthritis pain relief products. If you are suffering from severe pain, you must consult with a doctor and plan your arthritis diet