Benefits of Black Tea
Black tea is the most consumed beverage today partly because it has numerous benefits and mainly because, well, it is black tea! Black tea is extracted from a shrub called Camellia Sinesis, which is found in most of the tea producing area of India.
The manufacturing process plays a crucial role in determining the quality of black tea produced. High quality black tea is invariably the result of carefully carried out operations and it is this black tea that can give users maximum benefit. Let us take a look at some of the health benefits of black tea.
- Unlike coffee which is high in caffeine content and hence not very healthy, black tea has just the right amount of caffeine content to stimulate brain activity.
- It is also rich in fluoride content which is good for your bones and teeth.
- Studies have shown that another benefit of black tea is that it is rich in antioxidants which results in improved immunity. It is also known to have anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Another major health benefit associated with black tea consumption is the reduction in plaque formation and controls bacteria growth which results in cavities. It is the polyphenols in black tea that aids in this.
- Improved heart health is a benefit attributed to both green as well as black tea.
- Although studies in this direction is still in the preliminary stages, there is enough evidence to believe that antioxidants like polyphenol and catechins present abundantly in black tea can lower the chance of cancer. This is especially true in the case of ovarian cancer.
- Reduced chance of arthritis is another major benefit since the phytochemicals found in tea boosts bone strength.
- More often than not, a simple reason why people turn to black tea is to relieve some stress and feel fresh again. This relief is due to the amino acid L-Theanine present in copious amounts in black tea. The fact that black tea gets this done without injecting too much caffeine into the blood stream is a huge advantage. It also boosts metabolism, digestive tract performance and kidney functioning.
- If a cup of tea can bring a smile to your face, why not indulge in the small pleasures life offer?
Also get in touch with tea manufacturers' associations present in various Indian states. They will be able to give you accurate suggestions on where to source your black tea. Invest a bit of time in finding the best black tea manufacturers in India.
Most of us will have no time to do all these. Hence procure your Tea from www.yethaitea.com. We at Yethai Tea consider any customer as our asset and send you the best quality of Tea at very reasonable price