10 Major advantages of Green Tea
We all need a refresh button in the morning to get away from our morning blues and boost ourselves up for a brand new day. A cup of refreshing Green Tea can do that for us and much more.
Millions of people drink Green Tea as it has so many health benefits. This refreshing beverage is sugar-free, so it doesn’t have any calories. It is loaded with antioxidants that provide ample health benefits. Plus, it’s exhilarating too. However, studies have found that this beverage has the power to enhance the function of our brain also.
A variety of Green tea farming is done throughout Asia, creating different types of Green Tea. One can purchase this incredible tea as fresh leaves or in tea bags, frequently blended with other flavours such as ginger, lemon, or lime. Further, organic India Green Tea is beneficial in strengthening, uplifting, and revitalizing, one’s body and mind.
Green tea, the leaves of which come from Camellia Sinensis, is rich in antioxidants, catechins, polyphenols, and other phytochemicals. These elements not only fight diseases like cancer and aids in boosting the metabolism of our body but also enhance the brain for higher productivity.
Here, we have compiled how green tea promotes brain function, aids in losing fat, lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits:
1. Helps in improving our cognitive performance: Green tea has L- Theanine, which is responsible for enhancing our cognitive functioning.
2. Fight cancer: Tea is rich in polyphenols that not only reduces inflammation and acidity but also help to fight cancer.
3. Make your heart healthier: Green tea contains significant amounts of flavonoids and antioxidants. These agents protect against heart disease by slowing the breakdown of LDL cholesterol, preventing blood clots, and improving blood vessel function.
4. Rev-Up Metabolism, Helping You Lose Weight: Green tea contains phytonutrients which help you lose weight. Furthermore, people who drank green tea regularly after weight loss were more likely to maintain a healthy weight.
5. Reduce the risk of dementia: A new Japanese study shows that a person who drinks green tea regularly is at lower risk of dementia. Also, it decreases the risk of Alzheimer and Parkinson, which are the most common neurodegenerative disorders as the neurons in the brain get affected by the bioactive compounds of green tea.
6. Calms and soothe you: Green tea contains amino acid and L- Theanine, which help you to relax and calm your mind. It can boost up your mood by instantly energizing you. If you suffer from an anxiety disorder, sip a cup of green tea as it will soothe your nervous system.
7. Promotes Healthy Teeth: The brewed drink promotes healthy teeth too. Green tea contains fluoride improves your oral health.
8. Enhance your memory: Swiss researchers have found out that Green Tea also sharpens mind almost immediately after consuming it. This is because green tea, which has its roots in traditional Chinese medicine, contains amino acid theanine which boosts brainpower in human. Besides theanine, Green Tea also contains a host of catechins, namely ECGC, and caffeine. All these compounds have proven cognitive benefits.
9. Boost the Immune System: Green tea contains Polyphenols, potent plant antioxidants, which have immune-boosting effects. One study showed that a particular type of polyphenols called catechins help to kill influenza viruses.
10. Reduce asthma symptoms: Green tea has two key elements- caffeine and theophylline, which aid in alleviating asthmatic symptoms too
Having known the advantages of Green Tea, you should surely try this to keep yourself Healthy. Buy Premium Green Tea online by clicking this link https://www.yethaitea.com/product/premium-green-tea-100g-min-70-cups-loose-leaf-tea-from-assam-no-chemicals-100-natural-fresh-green-tea-powder/